Monday, June 15, 2009

Home

We got caught up in the action. In all the excitement of california and the hustle bustle of starting a new life, we failed to update our avid followers. All apologies.

Reporting from Studio City, CA.

D and I are getting our bearings here in Los Angeles County. It is the 15th of June and we have been here since the 11th at 4am. I drove into our last Wal-mart parking lot on a straight shot from San Francisco. 4 traveler remained. Since Vgas,we had lost 3 and added 1. Now just 2. The ones who will set up shop here. vacation will become life. Our holiday now our newfound reality.

Before I backtrack, let me tell you what Dan and I are up to. Dan's Aunt is one of the most lovely, funny and talented women I have ever met. She has taken us in on the nights where the Rover is parked in questionable locations. Since the 12th we have split time between her place in Studio City and on random side streets in Hollywood. I move into a studio apartment tomorrow :)

The Rover has become burdensome. It allows for aggravating transport but parking a 34' RV a chore in LA. I hope to have it sold soon. You know anyone?

How did we get here? Synopsis on the way.

cheers,
c

No comments:

Post a Comment