Tuesday, May 26, 2009

repent

Bless us followers for we have sinned. It has been three states since our last blog and these are our thoughts:

Sex is leveraged to sell most things in texas. There are countless hooters-like establishments, even a barbershop called knockouts where scantily clad women serve you beer and give you a fresh cut.

We ate at a Bonedaddys and we weren't dissapointed.The Beef brisket was unmatched. Nachos and queso were on point.

Detour to the bass proshop-massive and fully armed with shotguns and camo. Trucks with automatic weapon mounts for sale. Full display of fishing boats and angler gear.

Since there has always been doubt regarding the effectiveness of camo gear(in my suburban eyes at least), I decided to put it to the test in the thick vegitation of the pants rack. With a mossy oak jacket and camo hat, I climbed underneath the display and patiently awaited my unsuspecting target. D and G walked by the clothing rack like gazelle that were soon to be lunchmeat. I sprang from my perch. Camo is very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment